This luxury vacation rental villa is situated on the highest point of the private 30 acre reserve called Manu Villas and Spa. It overlooks the Pacific Ocean to the west and untrammeled rain forest to the east.
The airy octagonal design of the 3 Bedroom Villa is engineered to cool occupants with ocean breezes by day and descending rain forest mists by night.
Outdoor amenities include a poolside thatched rancho with bar and grill, several foot trails through the adjoining reserve, a private waterfall and natural plunge pool plus numerous hammocks strategically placed for maximum siesta possibilities.
Facilities and Services:
- Private saltwater infinity edge pool (chemical free)
- Sprawling 3200 square foot terrace
- Thatched barbecue station
- Lounge chairs and cushions
- Stainless steel gourmet gas grill
3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- King Size bed in master bedroom
- 2 single beds in each downstairs bedroom, which can be made into king beds upon request
- Orthopedic mattresses
- Two sets of Cotton Sheets and two large, medium and small towels for each bedroom
- Air condition in bedrooms
- Hardwood bar with three bar stools
- Three seater rattan bench
- Two hardwood lounge armchairs and a couch table in the living-room
- Wireless high speed satellite internet
- TV with SKY satellite system for many international news, sports and movie channels
- DVD player and CD/MP3 sound system
- DVD movie library
Kitchen / Dining room of vacation villa
- Massive teak dining table for 8 persons
- Place settings of silverware, plates and table amenities for 8 persons.
- Stainless steel fridge
- Gas cook top
- Coffee Maker
- Child seat
Vacation Villa Extras
- Once a week free washing and ironing of your cloth.
… the villa is laid out so you have beautiful views of
the coast or the forest from every room. The bedrooms and en suite bathrooms are very large. The living area is huge with a fully equipped kitchen and a large dining and sitting area, complete with satellite TV. The bedrooms have AC, but due to the abundance of ceiling fans and natural air movement, we never needed it …(Trip Adviser review)